Changes!

I think there should be some people who noticed that I've been making changes to the blog for sometime now.
Here's a summary of what happened.

  • As said in the previous post. Footnotes are now gone! You can see the explanations by clicking on the colored texts. Since it's 100% CSS with no Javascript, it should work fine on most modern browsers.
  • Comments are now using Disqus. Blogger default comment system just feel unsatisfactory. Guest commenting is enabled so feel free to comment even if you don't have an account.
  • Minor fixes to the contents of the releases. In particular, it should now work better with Firefox Reader Mode. Why do I do this you asked? That's because I've been using it. If you don't know what Reader Mode is, you should start googling, it's good for reading, there's a Reader Mode for other browsers as well. Although the footnotes … the notes won't show up in Reader Mode and there's nothing I can do about it. Or rather, that's how it should be, Reader Mode are suppose to remove clutter like that.

That's about it!
Ah, don't worry, I am working on translation as well. The first part of chapter 19 should be out by tomorrow.

Comments