A New Beginning!


My Entire Class Has Been Reincarnated – I Became the Weakest Skeleton!

It is quite an interesting read.

It is one of the few series that made me go "What, there's no more chapters? What are you doing? Do your job properly translator!". But well, even if I was to yell at the innocent translator it's no use. After all, he had gone AWOL. Ah no, he did post a notice so I guess that's AWL. In any case, I thought that if no one was translating it, I may as well do it myself.

And so, I decided to continue the translation of the Weakest Skeleton series.

It is my first time doing translation, but it was more difficult than I initially thought. I'll spare you the details since it wasn't a very interesting story.

Long story short, the plan is:
  • Split each chapter to 2 or 3 parts depending on the content (its length and/or the existence of an appropriate break point).
  • Have 2 releases every week, 3 if I'm in a good mood.

That's about it. I'll post the first release once I finished editing. Please excuse me if you found the translation unsatisfactory since I'm new!

Comments